Sunday, August 17, 2008

How to Paint a Palm Tree

I came across this great painted palm tree mural on www.arttodifor.com.
I love how the artist captured a truly realistic look in the palm leaves.


I also found a great 8 minute video tutorial which I know will be a great help to those of you attempting to paint a palm tree mural in your own home. Definitely check it out!

How to Paint a Palm Tree Video

Here is a picture of one of my own murals that I did for the Westchester ARC. An organization that services the mentally and physically disabled. This mural was done for one of their group homes.

2 comments:

Cristina said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Kaylee

http://www.thinkpadonline.info

Katie said...

Beautiful Ed hardy Ed hardy clothing, Ed hardy shirts,Adidas,Nike Dunks,True religion jeans,Bapes hoodies Timberland boots and much more are available here at discounted rates with FREE shipping http://www.raininghollywood.com/

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Murals & Faux Finishing - Tips, Advice, and Ideas - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008