Saturday, October 24, 2009

Finding Ideas for Baby Nursery Murals

My name is Dawn, I am the author of this blog. I am both a faux finish painter as well as a mural painter in the state of New York. Over the past several years, after having a few children of my own, I have really gained more of a passion for painting baby nursery murals.

I love working with parents in coming up with one of a kind Nursery Mural Theme Ideas for their special child's room. Yes, at times, I do get the homeowners who want something more generic such as cartoon characters, but I always enjoy when they have unique ideas where I can let my creative juices flow to come up with something that noone else has done before.

Here are a few nursery murals that I have done in the past. Click on the pictures below to read more about how I accomplished these murals.











Having a professional mural painter come into your home is something ultra special. A mural can change the entire mood or feel of a room. And in a baby's nursery, you have lots of room for creativity. There are so many mural ideas to choose from.

If you are looking for nursery mural ideas, be sure to check out my other blog - www.NurseryMuralsandMore.com. I use this site as a place to gather ideas and reference pictures from artists all around the world. Everything is categorized by subject. And if you are looking for something specific and don't find that particular theme after doing a search, please contact me and I would be happy to research the topic for you.

0 comments:

Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008

Murals & Faux Finishing - Tips, Advice, and Ideas - Design by Dzelque Blogger Templates 2008